Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
In Nashville Whitt's BBQ has been voted the best BBQ for the last 20 years. They have a unique vinegar sauce that I just love.
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (white or brown, your taste)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in jar or bottle, shake well.
- Tastes best when allowed to sit overnight.
Terrible! I know Whitt's and this ain't it!! I'm sure the folks @ Whitt's are LOLing over this one! Keep looking...
I love whitts sauce, my family and I eat there all the time. This is the closest thing I have tried to it. It is a great recipe. I make it everytime I pull pork about once a month. We like bbq.