1/2 Photos of Whitey's Oven Burgers
This recipe taste like a burger joints burgers but better, they still taste great even if you are not drunk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix all ingredients except buns, pickles, and cheese.
- 3Put mixture in an ungreased 10x13 pan and spread evenly edge to edge.
- 4Prick with a fork several times throughout.
- 5Bake 10-12 minutes until juices are clear then pour off the grease.
- 6Cut immediately into square patties the size of the buns and add desired toppings.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whitey's Oven Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.5
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 58.6 mg
- Sodium 459.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: