Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe taste like a burger joints burgers but better, they still taste great even if you are not drunk.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except buns, pickles, and cheese.
- Put mixture in an ungreased 10x13 pan and spread evenly edge to edge.
- Prick with a fork several times throughout.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until juices are clear then pour off the grease.
- Cut immediately into square patties the size of the buns and add desired toppings.
My family really enjoyed these burgers. I first had my doubts on how 1 1/2 lb.'s of ground beef would cover the bottom of such a large pan...but it did. I can see how this recipe is economical, especially for a large family. If preferred, the ground beef can be spread in a smaller pan for thicker burgers. I didn't have Hawaiian rolls (hard to find in my area), so I used regular burger buns, therefore it made 10 burgers, total. We sprinkled a bit of McCormick Montreal seasoning over the top and next time we'll also use some barbecue sauce over the top and maybe some crispy bacon too. Made it for Everyday is a Holiday tag game. Thank you nochlo for an enjoyable meal.
Loved these, and a great way to do hamburgers on a bad weather day. I had no problem removing these from the pan, and put a thin layer of Open Pit mild BBq sauce on this. I think onion rings on these would work out too, but enjoyed these as is. Made for PRMR.
These were great tasting burgers...so easy to make that 6 year old DD gave me a hand ( which she loved !!!).<br/>Simple and effective burger recipe that we all enjoyed and will definitely use again.<br/>Thanks so much!<br/>Made for PRMR.