Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe that is quick and easy, and tastes great. Whitey Herzog was the manager for the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team, and is quite the celebrity here. Please note that he states do not use whipped margarine or margarine spread.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (16 ounce) natural chunky peanut butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 6 ounces hershey's milk chocolate chips
- Put butter in galss bowl and melt in microwave.
- Stir in peanut butter
- Stir in Rice Krspies;mix well.
- Spread and press firmly into a jelly roll pan.
- Just barely soften chocolate chips in microwave and spread over mixture in jelly roll pan.
- Chill and cut into squares.
This came out wonderful. My Dad's celebrating his birthday today and I've made a batch of these for his guests. They all love it. Thanks!