Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
curry, chicken and rice casserole
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 cups chicken breasts
- 2 cups cooked instant brown rice
- 3 bunches broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cook chicken breasts until done and chop into pieces.
- Cook brown rice as directed on package.
- Combine chicken and rice with wet ingredients.
- Place the mixture in a rectangular baking dish.
- Spread broccoli florets over top of dish, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Cover and bake for 30 mins, Uncover and bake for another 10 minutes.