curry, chicken and rice casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Cook chicken breasts until done and chop into pieces.
- 4Cook brown rice as directed on package.
- 5Combine chicken and rice with wet ingredients.
- 6Place the mixture in a rectangular baking dish.
- 7Spread broccoli florets over top of dish, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cheese.
- 8Cover and bake for 30 mins, Uncover and bake for another 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whitehouse Chicken Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.7
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 836.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: