Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A yummy lowfat alternative to fried shrimp cakes. From Betty Crocker's New Choices Cookbook. You can make a great reduced fat tartar sauce using lowfat mayo and dill relish.
- 3⁄4 lb white fish fillet, cut up
- 1⁄2 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Cover and pulse unti fish is pureed.
- Put in medium bowl.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray and heat to medium.
- Drop fish mixture by 1/3 cupfulls into th skillet, spacing evenly and flattening with a spatula.
- Cook 4 minutes per side, or until firm.