Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another yummy sangria for your Mexican menu. I have also added fresh pineapple and strawberries into the pitcher.
- In a large tall pitcher, mix the first 8 ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to let flavors blend.
- Right before ready to serve, add in club soda; stir gently.
- To serve: pour sangria into ice filled wine glasses.
- You can take out the cinnamon sticks before serving but I usually leave them in.
Nice and sweet and very refreshing. I had never had zinfandel and on its own it made me gag, so we used it in this recipe and it was delicious!
I make this annually for Fourth of July -delicious and very refeshing.