Recipe by DancingPanda
From Epicurious The choice of fresh fruit depends entirely on what's available, so don't be afraid to experiment. Mangoes, pineapples, apples, and strawberries are some fruits to consider, although the drink should include at least one citrus fruit, just for some zing.
Top Review by Little Suzy Homemaker
This is the Sangria I make in the summer. It is good except the sugar doesn't blend when in the alcohol when made per the directions. I make a simple syrup now and just add a little bit to taste instead of adding straight sugar. It works much better. I can't wait for peaches to come back into season!
- 1 (750 ml) bottle white zinfandel wine, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup peach schnapps
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur or 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 peach, sliced into wedges
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle club soda, chilled
- ice cube