Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for salads of fresh baby greens, etc.
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar (or beet sugar)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a container.
- To serve, whisk thoroughly and pour desired amount over salad.
- Refrigerate unused portions, but you may bring them up to temperature before serving again.
I really enjoyed this vinaigrette. I think the curry (I added extra) really picked it up and took it out of the ordinary. Glad you posted this.
I made this to serve on salad with chicken but ended up using it as an imprompto marinade for beef tenderloin...DEELISH! Although I would cut back on the salt a little next time, I think it might be too much for lettuce.