1/2 Photos of White Wine Shallots Sauce With Lemon and Capers
Dr. Jenny's Note:
I got this recipe from Holiday Market, which is near the house and we tried it on some white fish. DH and I thought it had a nice flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat until shimmering, but not smoking.
- 2Add the shallots and cook, stirring frequently, until softened and beginning to color, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- 3Add wine and lemon juice, increase heat to high, and bring to a boil.
- 4Boil until reduced to 3/4 cup, 3-5 minutes.
- 5Remove saucepan from burner. Whisk in butter, capers, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6To serve, stir sauce to recombine, and spoon over your cooked fish.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Wine Shallots Sauce With Lemon and Capers
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.4
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 617.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g