I got this recipe from Holiday Market, which is near the house and we tried it on some white fish. DH and I thought it had a nice flavor.
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat until shimmering, but not smoking.
- Add the shallots and cook, stirring frequently, until softened and beginning to color, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add wine and lemon juice, increase heat to high, and bring to a boil.
- Boil until reduced to 3/4 cup, 3-5 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from burner. Whisk in butter, capers, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, stir sauce to recombine, and spoon over your cooked fish.