Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A recipe I got from my sister that all of our friends rave about.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle white wine (NOT white zinfindel, anything else cheap will work)
- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- 1 quart pineapple (about half a pineapple)
- 3⁄4 cup brandy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 2 cups club soda
- cut lemon and lime into rounds.
- mix all ingredients except for club soda.
- chill for at least one hour, preferably two.
- add club soda.
I rated this as a 2-star 'OK' rating. For me, it was not sweet enough as there was no additional sugar to balance out the orange, which was a little bitter.