Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Went to a friends house for a summertime "girls night" and she served this - we all loved it so much, that she later sent us all the recipe and the rest is history!!
- 3 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled (like Sprite)
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, chopped
- 2 cups granny smith apples, chopped
- 1 cup mango, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange section
- 1⁄2 cup dark rum
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (750 ml) bottle white wine
- combine all the ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl and serve immediately over ice!
Good Sangria recipe! I added a splash of orange juice. Enjoyed!!!