Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
Everyone asks for more! Note that you can use white wine or cooking white wine for $2 a bottle. Both turn out wonderful. Poached Salom this easy, who would of thought?!!? If you let this chill it can be used as an appetizer, put in a salad or with cheese and crackers. I always make it as a main course though.
- 1 lb salmon fillet, no skin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups white wine
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- Heat medium sized pan on medium heat.
- Add white wine and water bring to simmer.
- Rub salmon with oil.
- Coat with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Put in pan with lid.
- Cook 5 min each side with lid on.