Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for Christmas gatherings or anytime you have a large group in need of punch!
Make and share this White Wine Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 2 bottles california rhine wine, chilled
- 2 packages frozen raspberries (frozen hard)
- 1 quart club soda, chilled
- 1 -2 lemon, sliced thin
- Place the raspberries in the bottom of the punch bowl.
- Pour wine over berries.
- Add one quart of chilled club soda.
- Float slices of lemon on the surface.
Loved the pretty presentation and I liked this punch a lot. It was just a bit too dry/tart side for our taste. I may try it again adding some gingerale and/or lemonade to sweeten it up a bit. Thanks for the great idea of the frozen fruit to keep it cold and pretty.