Good stuff, Maynard!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mustard, thyme, salt, and pepper; rub into roast.
- 2Heat oil in skillet, and brown roast on all sides; add wine.
- 3Roast in preheated 350F oven for about 45 minutes, or until meat thermometer registers 145F.
- 4(It helps if you brown the roast in an oven-proof skillet so you only need one cooking vessel. Also, you don't lose any of the drippings.) When meat is done, remove from the pan.
- 5Add sour cream to drippings and blend until smooth.
- 6Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer while you slice the roast.
- 7Add slices of roast back to sauce and warm slightly until ready to serve.
- 8Garnish with sprigs of parsley, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Wine Pork Roast
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.0
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 114.2 mg
- Sodium 521.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 33.8 g