Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Who says sophisticated meals have to be hard to make? Here is a simple recipe that will satisfy all at the dinner table.
- 4 piece center-cut pork chops
- 0 white onion
- 0 green bell pepper
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 354.88 ml white wine
- 78.07 ml water
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Salt and pepper the pork chops in a baking pan.
- Cut onion and bell pepper into pieces. Sprinkle on top and sides of pork chops.
- Pour wine over pork chops.
- Pour water in between pork chop pieces.
- Bake covered for 25 minutes. Flip chops over and bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
Terriic chops. I used boneless pork chops and red and yellow bell peppers. Otherwise, I made as written. Made for 3-Chefs tag.