Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a very easy, elegant dessert for summer!
- 6 white peaches, peeled,pitted and cut lengthwise into thin wedges
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups dry white wine
- Place peaches in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl whisk together the wine and sugar until the sugar is totally dissolved.
- Pour dressing over peaches and chill for at least 1 hour, up to 12 hours before serving.
- Gently toss and serve.
Easy and elegant! I served these in red wine glasses and garnished with fresh mint sprigs.