2 hrs 5 mins
A really nice pork roast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first five ingredients in a small bowl; mix well.
- 2Place the roast in a large resealable bag.
- 3Pour the wine marinade over the roast; seal bag.
- 4Turn the bag to coat the roast.
- 5Marinate in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 2 hours, turning the bag occasionally.
- 6Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 7Remove the roast from the bag and discard the marinade.
- 8Place the roast, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 9Insert a meat thermometer.
- 10Bake 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until thermometer reads 155 degrees F.
- 11For gravy: Strain the meat drippings.
- 12Add white wine to the meat drippings to equal 1-1/4 cup.
- 13In a small saucepan, combine 2 T water and 4 T cornstarch, blending until smooth.
- 14Add the wine and drippings.
- 15Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 16Boil and stir until it starts to thicken.
- 17It will continue to thicken after you remove it from the heat, so don't keep it on the heat too long!
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Wine Marinated Pork Roast
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.5
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 136.0 mg
- Sodium 678.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 45.2 g