Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious white wine garlic marinade gives this salmon amazing flavor, and keeps it nice and moist when grilled on the BBQ. A definite favorite at our house, and our guests always ask for the recipe!
- 1 lb salmon fillet, sliced into 4 individual portions
- 1 cup dry white wine (or enough to cover most of fish)
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 dash hot sauce
- Pour white wine into a non-metallic dish and add remaining ingredients.
- Marinate fish for at least one hour, turning occasionally.
- Grill on BBQ flesh side down for 5-6 mins, flip and finish cooking with skin side down, 5-6 mins or until fish flakes. Do not overcook or it will be dry!
Very nice. I truly felt this was delicate and aromatic. However, I did not grill it, I broiled it using the same directions you posted and it was wonderful. I know it will be better grilled but for those of you who can't grill, just know it was wonderful. I served it with wild rice and a Clos Du Bois Pinot Grigio that was spectacular( I used it in the recipe too). I wish I would have had some french bread. Try it, you'll be impressed as well!
Terrific fish! The marinade added flavor without being overpowering, and the salmon grilled up nice and moist. Easy and delicious - thanks for posting the recipe!
Excellent! Everyone loved it. Thank you!