Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is from Chicken Of The Sea pouch. I followed the recipe and my family loved it. One of my sons even asked me if I had bought it from a restaurant! I am posting it here for safe keeping and also for other food lovers to enjoy.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup Chardonnay wine or 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup clam juice
- 2 (3 5/8 ounce) envelopeschicken of the sea premium baby clams
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 lb linguine, cooked according to package directions
- shaved asiago cheese
- In a skillet, melt butter in olive oil; saute garlic for one minute. Add wine and clam juice. Cook on low heat for 1 minute. Add clams and parsley, salt and pepper to taste if needed. Pour over cooked pasta and top with Asiago cheese.