1/1 Photo of White Wine Citrus Sangria
This is the most wonderful sangria I have ever made -- but I much prefer white wine in sangria to red wine. This is great for serving at a spring or summer party -- just watch out! It gets consumed quickly! And, of course, you can add additional fruit to your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice 1 orange and both lemons.
- 2Juice the second orange.
- 3Combine orange and lemon slices and orange juice with the wine, sugar and liquor.
- 4Chill until ready to serve.
- 5To serve, add ice and club soda, stirring gently.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Wine Citrus Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: