1/6 Photos of White Wine and Garlic Mushroom Cream Sauce
I got this delicious recipe from a chef at a restaurant where it was served with chicken. It also goes great with pasta or as a risotto sauce. It's easy to make but tastes very expensive!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the onion, garlic and mushrooms in a little olive oil. Do not fry them long enough to change their colour.
- 2Add the wine and simmer for about 5 minutes until the wine has largely soaked in.
- 3Crumble in the stock cube.
- 4Add the cream.
- 5Reduce the heat to slowly bring to the boil and leave to simmer and thicken- this should take 5-10 minutes.
- 6If it does not thicken enough, add a little more chicken stock cube and simmer a bit longer.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Wine and Garlic Mushroom Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 975.2
- Calories from Fat 797
- Total Fat 88.6 g
- Saturated Fat 54.9 g
- Cholesterol 326.3 mg
- Sodium 680.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 9.3 g