Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Healthy & Yummy! Something to warm you up on chilly nights!
Make and share this White Wild Rics Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Combine rice and boiling water in a large saucepan; simmer, covered 50 - 60 minutes, Drain off excess liquid and set aside.
- In a skillet, fry bacon until crisp. Remove bacon, crumble and set aside.
- Drain all but 1 tablespoons of drippings from the pan. Saute onions, celery and carrots.
- In a large kettle or dutch oven, combine broth, soups, milk, mushrooms, seasoned salt, pepper, crumbled bacon, sauteed vegetables and wild rice.
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour.