Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
The initial recipe is in my Zojirushi cookbook.I don't usually bake my bread in the machine. It is summer and I still want to make my own bread without heating up the house.So I tried this and very pleased with the result. White whole wheat flour is new around here. Next time I will try it with regular whole wheat.
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 3 1⁄4 cups white whole wheat bread flour
- 2 teaspoons vital gluten
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dry milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Place ingredients following your Bread machine's instructions.
- When it is kneading;check to see if you need more flour or water.
- Set to Whole Wheat setting.