Recipe by taylorleewest
This is classic wheat bread made from white wheat, a particularly tasty strand that is light in taste and high in protein and nutrition.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon dry milk
- 2 tablespoons gluten
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine wet ingredients in bread machine.
- Place dry ingredients in bread machine with the yeast on top.
- Set bread machine to dough cycle.
- Remove finished dough from machine and shape into bread loaves (with a greased pan).
- Let bread loaves rise in oven (without turning it on) for 35-40 minutes.
- Turn on oven with bread loaves inside. Set temperature to 350°F and set timer for 30 minutes.
- Remove bread and let cool on a cutting board for about 10 minutes before eating.