1/1 Photo of White Velvet Cutout Cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- 2Add sugar, egg yolks and vanilla: mix well.
- 3Gradually add flour.
- 4Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm.
- 5Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 6Roll out on a lightly floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness.
- 7Cut into 3-inch shapes.
- 8Place 1 inch apart on greased baking sheets.
- 9Bake for 10-12 minutes or until set (not brown at all).
- 10Cool for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to continue cooling.
- 11Frost after completely cool with White Velvet Buttercream Cookie Frosting (see Frosting for White Velvet Cutout Cookies).
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Velvet Cutout Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1678 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.1
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.5 mg
- Sodium 47.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g