Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Luscious, beautiful to look at. Not hard to make. Prep time does not include chilling time
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- white chocolate curls
- Beat cream cheese, Sugar, lemon juice until blended and smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour batter into lightly greased 8 1/2 " springform pan.
- Smooth top.
- Bake at 450F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325F and bake 30 -35 minutes longer.
- Combine sour cream and sugar.
- Spread over cheesecake .
- Bake 5 minutes longer.
- Run sharp knife around sides.
- Let cool before removing sides.
- Refrigerate at least 5 hours.
- Garnish with curls and fresh fruit if desired.
This was amazing!! I only bake a couple times a year so I like to make it fabulous when I do. I choose the cheesecake for him and the white chocolate for me :) I'm not a big fan of crust or fruit so this was perfect, decadent, and delicious. This made a wonderful b-day cake and it would be SUPER for a dinner party. Thanks Connie!
I have been making this cheesecake for years and find it wonderful. I also like the fact that no crumb base if involved. This saves me time. It's a rich cheesecake and very tasty. I sometimes make it up to two days ahead of my dinner party and it tastes even better than an overnight stay in the fridge.