Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Luscious, beautiful to look at. Not hard to make. Prep time does not include chilling time
Make and share this White Velvet Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- white chocolate curls
- Beat cream cheese, Sugar, lemon juice until blended and smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour batter into lightly greased 8 1/2 " springform pan.
- Smooth top.
- Bake at 450F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325F and bake 30 -35 minutes longer.
- Combine sour cream and sugar.
- Spread over cheesecake .
- Bake 5 minutes longer.
- Run sharp knife around sides.
- Let cool before removing sides.
- Refrigerate at least 5 hours.
- Garnish with curls and fresh fruit if desired.
This was amazing!! I only bake a couple times a year so I like to make it fabulous when I do. I choose the cheesecake for him and the white chocolate for me :) I'm not a big fan of crust or fruit so this was perfect, decadent, and delicious. This made a wonderful b-day cake and it would be SUPER for a dinner party. Thanks Connie!
I have been making this cheesecake for years and find it wonderful. I also like the fact that no crumb base if involved. This saves me time. It's a rich cheesecake and very tasty. I sometimes make it up to two days ahead of my dinner party and it tastes even better than an overnight stay in the fridge.