Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: This simple and easy recipe is great for any weeknight meal. It is full of fresh vegetables and topped with delicious mashed potatoes. Make a double batch to freeze!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread one tablespoon of butter in a medium casserole dish to prevent sticking; Set aside. Preheat oven to 375.
- 2In a medium sauce pan, heat the butter over medium heat.
- 3Add diced onions and carrots; saute for 5 minutes. Stir in corn and bell peppers; cook for an additional 2 minutes. Add in the peas and season with with salt and pepper.
- 4Stir the Alfredo sauce into the vegetable mixture. Remove from heat.
- 5Pour vegetable alfredo mixture into the prepared casserole dish. Spread the Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes evenly over vegetables.
- 6Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. The filling should be hot, and potatoes should brown slightly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Vegetable Shepherds Pie
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.1
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 633.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes