Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: This simple and easy recipe is great for any weeknight meal. It is full of fresh vegetables and topped with delicious mashed potatoes. Make a double batch to freeze!
- Spread one tablespoon of butter in a medium casserole dish to prevent sticking; Set aside. Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat the butter over medium heat.
- Add diced onions and carrots; saute for 5 minutes. Stir in corn and bell peppers; cook for an additional 2 minutes. Add in the peas and season with with salt and pepper.
- Stir the Alfredo sauce into the vegetable mixture. Remove from heat.
- Pour vegetable alfredo mixture into the prepared casserole dish. Spread the Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes evenly over vegetables.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. The filling should be hot, and potatoes should brown slightly.
absolutely fabulous, great twist on traditional shepherds pie!