Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Simple to prepare, easier to eat!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 lbs ground turkey breast
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 5 garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 1⁄2 lb baby carrots
- 14 ounces canned diced green chiles
- 75 ounces canned white beans, undrained
- 16 ounces fat free sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- Saute shallot, red pepper, garlic, celery, carrots for 5 minutes on high heat in oil stirring constantly.
- Push vegetable mixture to the side and add ground turkey cooking so no pink remains.
- Add beans, sour cream, cream cheese, jack cheese, chicken broth, cumin and white pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer for 30 minutes and serve.