Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A family favorite and simple to make. A great use for leftover turkey or ground turkey.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 3⁄4 lb ground turkey (or chopped cooked)
- salt and pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn mixed with chopped peppers, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes with onion and garlic
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic cook till translucent, add ground turkey and brown. Salting and peppering to taste.
- Drain, then blot meat with paper towels to absorb excess grease.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and heat till bubbly and completely heated through.
The perfect recipe for that left over turkey. We love turkey and make it often - love this recipe! Just had the regular can of corn - but no problem - the added green pepper worked well. Made this with chopped cooked turkey. This is an excellent recipe and one I will be using with both turkey and chicken. Thank you for sharing.