Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
this is a recipe that i saw in a supermarket ad and made last night, it was really good and a great new way to use left over turkey. i used one can of corn and one can of white hominy. this is from the national turkey federation.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, i used olive oil cooking spray
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 4 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (11 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped,drained
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large pot.
- Add onion and celery and cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir occasssionally until heated through.