this is a recipe that i saw in a supermarket ad and made last night, it was really good and a great new way to use left over turkey. i used one can of corn and one can of white hominy. this is from the national turkey federation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, i used olive oil cooking spray
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 4 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (11 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped,drained
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large pot.
- 2Add onion and celery and cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- 3Add remaining ingredients.
- 4Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 5Stir occasssionally until heated through.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Turkey Chili
Serving Size: 1 (527 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.9
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 70.9 mg
- Sodium 610.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 43.9 g