Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
My daughter brought this recipe home from school one year after a parent handed them out in treat bags labeled with her recipe. Kids love putting it in a trash bags and shaking. So easy to make using a microwave. Very few ingredients and steps.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 9 cups Corn Chex
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- Melt chocolate chips, peanut butter, margarine and vanilla in microwave 1-1.5 minutes.
- Pour over chex.
- Stir to coat.
- Toss in bag with powdered sugar.
Excellent snack mix!!! We make this at least 1-2 times a year but have always called it "Puppy Chow". My kids will be happy with me when they get home. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for Spring PAC 09.