Recipe by Tina A
Sinful treat, especially popular around the holidays, very addictive.
Top Review by gabby dee
this is exceptional!!! I made a double batch and it was gone in a flash.. I used a big bowl and just heated the almond bark in micro for 60 seconds then stir then twenty more seconds and dumped all the ingredients in very quick easy and absolutely delicious will make over and over again
- 1 lb almond bark
- 1 cup Rice Chex
- 1 cup Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 cup pretzel stick, break into smaller pieces as you add it
- 2 -4 ounces pecan halves
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- melt almond bark over LOW heat in a double boiler stirring frequently.
- I suggest mixing a handful of all ingredients EXCEPT powdered sugar to see if you like more pretzels or more chex or whatever.
- I just fold in the cereals, pretzels, & pecans into melted bark until well coated. I didn't measure any of it, I just kept adding more until all pieces were covered well with bark, but there wasn't a ton of extra bark at the bottom of the pan.
- Spoon mixture onto waxed paper or foil in large bite-size clumps. (I use wax paper on a cookie sheet for easier transfer to the fridge.) Move into the fridge for fast cooling if you like. When bark has set, put all the pieces in a large tupperware type container or large ziploc bag. Sprinkle the powdered sugar all over, then shake the container to spread it around well.