Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe is courtesy of Heddy McCraw. The almond (or vanilla) bark Heddy uses is available in 24 oz slabs from Food Lion.
- 24 ounces slab almond bark (or vanilla bark)
- 1 (16 ounce) box Golden Grahams cereal (use 3/4 of the box)
- 1 (12 ounce) can salted peanuts (skinless)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag small pretzels (use 2/3 of a bag)
- Pour melted bark over dry mixture.
- (Follow directions on the bark for melting in microwave).
- Mix well stirring gently to combine.
- Spread on waxed paper and let dry. Enjoy! [but don't eat it all yourself].