Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a very yummy, sweet party mix that gets a lot of requests. I usually make two batches during the Christmas season and one during Easter and sometimes throughout the year "just for the fun of it." If it has been a while since I have taken some to work, they start reminding me it is time to make another batch. It is very addicting. This makes a huge batch. You can cut it in half, but why? I have a large (28 quart) storage container that I make it in and store it in. You can use different colored M&M's for the different seasons, or use team colors for a football party or tailgate snack.
- 1 (12 ounce) box Kix cereal
- 2 (12 ounce) boxes Crispix cereal
- 1 (16 ounce) cancocktail peanuts
- 1 (14 ounce) bagthin pretzel sticks
- 3 (14 ounce) bagsplain M&M's
- 4 (24 ounce) blocks white almond bark
- Mix the cereals, peanuts, pretzels and M&M's together in a very large container.
- Melt the almond bark. I do this by placing it all in a large bowl and microwaving on high for 2-3 minutes, stirring and repeating until it is melted.
- Pour over the cereal mixture and mix well.
- Lay out on a table or a long counter and break apart. Allow to dry, breaking apart as needed.
- Store tightly covered.
the kids love it thank you
I made 2 changes to this by using Golden Grahams instead of KIX and by using pecans instead of peanuts, just because my kids like those better. THIS RECIPE WAS PERFECT. Just the right amount of coating to cover the cereal and such without being too much that it made a mess. I will be using this recipe again and again....thank you so much for posting it!