Recipe by psychotammymom
This is a very yummy, sweet party mix that gets a lot of requests. I usually make two batches during the Christmas season and one during Easter and sometimes throughout the year "just for the fun of it." If it has been a while since I have taken some to work, they start reminding me it is time to make another batch. It is very addicting. This makes a huge batch. You can cut it in half, but why? I have a large (28 quart) storage container that I make it in and store it in. You can use different colored M&M's for the different seasons, or use team colors for a football party or tailgate snack.
- 1 (12 ounce) box Kix cereal
- 2 (12 ounce) boxes Crispix cereal
- 1 (16 ounce) cancocktail peanuts
- 1 (14 ounce) bagthin pretzel sticks
- 3 (14 ounce) bagsplain M&M's
- 4 (24 ounce) blocks white almond bark
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the cereals, peanuts, pretzels and M&M's together in a very large container.
- Melt the almond bark. I do this by placing it all in a large bowl and microwaving on high for 2-3 minutes, stirring and repeating until it is melted.
- Pour over the cereal mixture and mix well.
- Lay out on a table or a long counter and break apart. Allow to dry, breaking apart as needed.
- Store tightly covered.