Recipe by melonhead
Super easy dip. Perfect for cold weather parties, football tailgating, harvest party, and any holiday party! Savory and a tiny bit spicy (optional). Serve with Tortilla Chips. Found on: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/member/views/WHITE-TRASH-DIP-50000862#ixzz1b5zhgSbb
- 1 lb sage sausage
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel, mild (diced tomato with green chilis)
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel, spicy (diced tomato with green chilis)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Put sausage in medium saucepan and constantly stir and break up in order to properly brown. Do not drain.
- Once sausage is completely browned, add both cans of Rotel.
- Let that cook and meld together for about 2 minutes.
- Add both cream cheese bars.Constantly stir in order to make sure that cream cheese is completely melted. There should be no lumps of cheese. The cheese melts better with both the hot sausage and Rotel.
- Read More http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/member/views/WHITE-TRASH-DIP-50000862#ixzz1b5zhgSbb.