Recipe by Suzie Boozie
Just like Mama use to make back at the trailer park.
Top Review by Ruth T.
This is one of my favorite potluck recipes. I use the tater tots that have the onion already in them. and 4 cups of cheese I have found that you have to bake it for at least 45 to 60 min for it to be done.
- 1 lb cooked ham, cubed
- 1 lb frozen tater tots
- 16 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix ingredients and pour into casserole dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes until tots are crispy and casserole is a bubblin!
- Top with a bit of cheese and pop back into the oven for about 3 minutes until melted.
- (You may add a small chopped onion, and/or substitute ham with spam, and cheddar with Velveeta for true white trash flavor).