Recipe by s'kat
No, not your new neighbors; this no-bake candy treat is the perfect holiday snack! Time listed includes refrigerator time.
Top Review by Lennie
This was a big hit at our family get-together on xmas eve, with both kids and adults. I had 2 people ask for the recipe! It was easy to make, and tasty too; all I would suggest is making sure you use 2 cookie sheets to spread the mixture out on. I used one and it was a bit of a pain breaking the mixture up after it had hardened since it was pretty thick.
- 473.18 ml Chex cereal
- 473.18 ml Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 473.18 ml peanuts or 473.18 ml salted prezel sticks
- 473.18 ml M&M's
- 3 (1360.77 g) bag white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave and then pour into the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Lay the mixture flat on cookie sheets and refrigerate until hardened.
- Remove from refrigerator and break the mixture apart.