Prep 5 hrs
Cook 0 mins
No, not your new neighbors; this no-bake candy treat is the perfect holiday snack! Time listed includes refrigerator time.
- 2 cups Chex cereal
- 2 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups peanuts or 2 cups salted prezel sticks
- 2 cups M&M's
- 3 (16 ounce) bags white chocolate chips
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave and then pour into the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Lay the mixture flat on cookie sheets and refrigerate until hardened.
- Remove from refrigerator and break the mixture apart.
This was a big hit at our family get-together on xmas eve, with both kids and adults. I had 2 people ask for the recipe! It was easy to make, and tasty too; all I would suggest is making sure you use 2 cookie sheets to spread the mixture out on. I used one and it was a bit of a pain breaking the mixture up after it had hardened since it was pretty thick.
Great recipe, Thanks. Easy to make and fun to eat. Made it for a Christmas office party and had many requests for the recipe. The name is fun too
OK, this is the new holiday staple in our house! Easy and fantastic. Our daughter delcared it the "best thing I've ever eaten in my life." High praise for such a great recipe! We've renamed it a more "PC" name -- Jingle Jumble. Thanks for the great recipe, s'kat!