Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A coworker brought these in one day, calling them a "sweet version of 'Nuts and Bolts'". I've never had "Nuts & Bolts", but they were really yummy. She gave us the recipe, so I'm putting it here so I don't lose it. Servings are an estimation.
- 1 (16 ounce) box Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 (15 ounce) box golden raisins
- 3 cups mixed nuts
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- Mix Dry Ingredients in a bowl.
- In a sauce pan, slowly melt butter, chocolate, and peanut butter, stirring constantly until well blended. No not boil.
- Add Vanilla and allow to cool.
- Pour sauce a little at a time over the cereal mix until well coated.
- Pour coated mix into a large bag and shake with the powdered sugar, about a 1/2 of the box at a time until well coated.
- Store in a tightly covered container.