Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This will make a big hit in or out of the trailer park! ;) And It's got fruit in it, so its good for ya, too! *EDIT*- Yeah, its not gonna be pretty once you get it out of the pan. Itll be a blob...but dont knock it until you taste it.
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust (13x9 pan or store-bought 9inch pie tin)
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 bananas (add more if you like)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- Mix sugar, egg, vanilla, and cream cheese with a mixer.
- Pour half of the mixer into the bottom of the pan with the pre-made crust.
- Cut bananas length-wise and cover the pan with a layer of the bananas.
- Drain the pineapple's juices from the can a make another layer over the bananas.
- Make another layer with the rest of the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover up the pie with whipped topping.
- Stick the cake in the fridge for an hour or so before serving.
I was going to give this 4 stars because the directions are a bit hard to understand. The "pie" doesn't really hold together well, but my husband loved this so much that he ate almost half the pie in one sitting! Just a few corrections, just to make the directions more clear. You do not use a 13x9 pan, you use a 9 inch grahm cracker crust. The pie will not come out in neat little pieces. You just need to scoop it out in a nice big blop on a plate. Other than that, the directions are pretty good. We loved this pie! Made for PAC Fall 2009.