1/1 Photo of White Trash/ Banana Split Pie
This will make a big hit in or out of the trailer park! ;) And It's got fruit in it, so its good for ya, too! *EDIT*- Yeah, its not gonna be pretty once you get it out of the pan. Itll be a blob...but dont knock it until you taste it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar, egg, vanilla, and cream cheese with a mixer.
- 2Pour half of the mixer into the bottom of the pan with the pre-made crust.
- 3Cut bananas length-wise and cover the pan with a layer of the bananas.
- 4Drain the pineapple's juices from the can a make another layer over the bananas.
- 5Make another layer with the rest of the cream cheese mixture.
- 6Cover up the pie with whipped topping.
- 7Stick the cake in the fridge for an hour or so before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Trash/ Banana Split Pie
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1252.4
- Calories from Fat 447
- Total Fat 49.7 g
- Saturated Fat 24.3 g
- Cholesterol 160.8 mg
- Sodium 608.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 198.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 165.2 g
- Protein 11.6 g