Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Found this on another web site and made it for my residents' Holiday party. Definitely a hit. Makes a LOT!!!!
- 1 (24 ounce) package white almond bark
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1 cup Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 cup Cap'n Crunch cereal or 1 cup peanut butter Cap'n Crunch cereal
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts
- In a large bowl melt white almond bark in micromave for 3-5 minutes until soft.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper lined cookie sheets.