- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) box Rice Chex
- 1 (16 ounce) jar dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (11 ounce) box raisins
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) bag peanut butter chips
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cereal, peanuts, and raisins in a large deep bowl. Melt chips and butter, stirring until smooth.
- Pour melted chips over cereal mixture and carefully stir to coat all pieces.
- Sift powdered sugar into a small plastic trash bag or paper grocery bag. Add cereal mixture to bag and shake vigorously, making sure bag is tightly sealed.
- Arrange in a single layer on wax paper-lined cookie sheets several hours to dry. Store in airtight container.