Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This makes enough for a crowd and is nice for gifts.
- 1 (18 ounce) box Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 (15 ounce) box Raisin Bran cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups roasted mixed nuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups roasted pecans
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 lb margarine
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- Mix dry ingredients.
- In a sauce pan, slowly melt margerine, chocolate morsels, and peanut butter, stirring constantly.
- DO NOT BOIL.
- Add vanilla and cool.
- Pour sauce (about 1/3 at the time) over cereal mix and mix until well coated.
- Pour into a large grocery bag and shake with the powdered sugar (about 1/2 box at the time).
- Store in tightly covered container.
This is a great snack. Mixing it up was very easy and we really loved it!
AWESOME! I bought some yesterday (for the first time) at an Amish bakery but it contained Crispix, pretzels, peanuts and M&Ms. Can't wait to take this to a pot luck in the city!