- 1 (18 ounce) box Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 (15 ounce) box Raisin Bran cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups roasted mixed nuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups roasted pecans
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 lb margarine
- 1 lb powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients.
- In a sauce pan, slowly melt margerine, chocolate morsels, and peanut butter, stirring constantly.
- DO NOT BOIL.
- Add vanilla and cool.
- Pour sauce (about 1/3 at the time) over cereal mix and mix until well coated.
- Pour into a large grocery bag and shake with the powdered sugar (about 1/2 box at the time).
- Store in tightly covered container.