Recipe by Rhiannon and Matt
This white chocolate tart has an Oreo base, followed by a layer of blueberries then rich tart topped with flaked almonds. :p*drool* Another recipe using Toblerone chocolate bars from a pack of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- 128 g Oreo cookies, chocolate creme cookies, crushed
- 250 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 200 g white Toblerone chocolate bars, melted
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Press Oreo crumbs into the base & up the sides of a lightly greased 11 x 34cm rectangular tart tin.
- Beat Philly until smooth, add the eggs, flour & vanilla and mix well.
- Stir through the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle the blueberries over the base and pour the cream cheese mixture over the top.
- Sprinkle with almonds and bake at 160°C (fan forced) for 30 mins, until golden and cooked through.
- Allow to cool, then remove from tin & serve.