cajun chef in Louisiana's Note:
I can't think of a better way to prepare squash, not a diet recipe!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel squash and cut into small cubes.
- 2Boil in water until very very tender, drain well.
- 3Mash squash with a fork or large spoon, add beaten egg, sugar, flour and vanilla.
- 4Make into patties about the size of your palm and fry in 1/2 inch of oil until light brown.
- 5Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Squash Beignets
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.0
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 14.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 36.3 g
- Protein 4.7 g