Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I absolutely LOVE white pizza. Most places I go, however serve a very heavy version. My version is very light, but filling. Enjoy!
- 4 whole wheat pita bread
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 4 tablespoons alfredo sauce
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese
- pizza seasoning (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lay all 4 pita rounds however they lay the flattest.
- Top each round with 1 tbsp alfredo sauce, and spread evenly over the pita.
- Sprinkle garlic powder( or fresh) along with pizza seasoning(optional) don't go overboard though.
- Arrange baby spinach leaves to cover entire pita round.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese on each pita, then top with diced tomatos.
- Place pitas on a baking sheet and bake at 350 for 8-14 minute( cheese is bubbly).