1/4 Photos of White Spinach Lasagna
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Boca Pat's Note:
This is so simple to put together and tastes so good, but it's not for the diet conscious!!!! Leftovers of this are fabulous.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (32 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped drained sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 (16 ounce) jars alfredo sauce, divided
- 12 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In a large bowl combine ricotta, spinach, eggs, sun dried tomatoes, oregano, garlic powder, pepper and nutmeg.
- 3Spread 3/4 cup Alfredo sauce in ungreased 13 X 9 baking dish; top with 3 noodles (crosswise).
- 4Spread with 1/3 of ricotta mixture; repeat layering twice with noodles and ricotta mixture, ending with noodles.
- 5Pour remaining Alfredo sauce over pasta.
- 6Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 7Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes; remove foil and bake another 10 minutes.
- 8If desired, place lasagna under broiler for 2 minutes to brown cheese.
- 9Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Spinach Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.5
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 117.7 mg
- Sodium 275.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 20.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles